Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Craig Mullins - Artist and Visionary.


I've been toying the last few days over who I'm going to feature and decided on an extraordinary visioneer. Craig Mullins is a production artist who is also a brilliant and talented Fine Artist. His works have influenced the look of some of the most exciting games and movies seen in the last decade or so ... He's worked on movies like Final Fantasy, the Matrix Revolutions and Armageddon and on games like Need for Speed Underground and Halo. His work is awesome to look at and his digital sketches and concepts have an amazing sense of life to them ... his natural media based style is cool to say the least. also worth looking at is his fine art plenty of which can be found at his website Goodbrush.com, drop by today you'll enjoy the time you spend at his site.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much for doing this blog--It's just the kind I've been searching for. I'm a fan of some of the artists and sites featured. I'm linking to this, for sure!

If you're curious to see samples of my work, here's an easy link to a handful of my favorites.

Mario Georgiou said...

A pleasure, Thanks for the kind comments there will be more great artists and creatives posted here in the coming months ... please do check out my other sites. I've paid a visit to your blog and liked what I saw ... I'm a big fan of bruce lee and I also like the study of Charlotte Church...

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Mullins is indeed a great artist !!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Simply simply amazing. Thanks for introducing these artists. I am staggered.

vicman said...

Craig Mullins' work is truly fantastic! I am amazed at the quality of his work. If you enjoy Craig's work, I strongly recommend viewing two of my favorite visionary artists -- Syd Mead, www.sydmead.com and John Berkey, extraordinary illustrator of countless sci-fi book covers.

Mario Georgiou said...

Thnaks for the pointers, I am however very familiar with both artists, having followed their work for well over 35 years...