Friday, September 15, 2006

The Art of Phil Noto


As a fan of comic art, there are many artists whose work I enjoy and collect. Phil Noto is a perfect example of just such an artist. He's produced covers interiors and illustrations for most major characters. His work on Danger Girl, Batman, Beautiful Killer and other characters has a very unique look. The illustrations are for some reason reminiscent of the 60’s and indeed very cool. I like his style, because, it, like many of my favourites, stands out and is immediately recognizable. His work fetches good prices in the auctions and is well worth a look. To see more of his work please visit notoart.com.

1 comment:

Mario Georgiou said...

Thanks for the kind comments, it's a good idea ... and something I have covered in the past. I will add more links in the next few weeks, meanwhile I've been busy with another project which should expand on my activities here and on my other sites...